Dermatic is an all-natural probiotic skin care spray that cleans all skin types microscopically for up to 3 days at a time. The all-natural formula penetrates the skin and cleans under the skin surface.
Where To Buy?
Find out the relevant products below and buy Dermatic – Topical Probiotic Skin Care Treatment.
- ✔ Eliderm PROBIOTIC SKIN SPRAY REBUILDS YOUR SKIN FLORA and SKIN's Acid Mantle To Stop Pathogens
- ✔ Skin Probiotic Spray Fights: Nail Treatment Ringworm Athletes Foot
- ✔ Jock Itch Stinky Feet Treatment, Yeast Infection, Psoriasis Scalp Treatment
- ✔ 13 HIGH POTENCY LIVE PROBIOTIC STRAINS - Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Plant Based, Cruelty Free Vegan
- ✔ Lactobacillus Acidophilus Probiotic Bacillus Subtilis Lactobacillus Rhamnosus Bifidobacterium etc
- Beauty and personal care, skin care, acne, rosacea, and eczema mitigation.
- Probiotic Action delivers probiotic spores, rather than living bacteria, to the targeted area to maximize effectiveness. These spores then attach themselves to the skin where the acne is present, and begin to germinate forming the probiotic bacteria for the best acne risk protection posible. Probiotic Action can help restore the normal bacteria content on the skin.
- Probiotic action uses the same bacteria that your skin naturally create. Good bacteria clean pores deep and eat toxins on your skin .
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested, this treatment spray works on sensitive and inflamed skin.
- Clarity in Balance replenish with beneficial bacteria your skin creating a self-defense barrier against acne, rosacea and eczema.
- Skincare Probiotic Topical Spray: Our Organic, Liquid, Water-Based Skin Probiotic, Formulated with Beneficial Microbes. Simply spray this proprietary probiotic blend onto your skin! This organic water-based skincare probiotic features a proprietary probiotic blend designed for your skin. Comes in an easy-to-use, convenient liquid spray.
- Easy-to-Use Liquid Spray: Apply 3-4 sprays topically on the desired area per day. Allow to dry before getting dressed. Store in a cool, dry place. Our Skincare probiotic is shelf-stable; no refrigeration needed. For external use only.
- A Proprietary Blend of Seven Probiotic Strains: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Streptococcus thermophilus. Other Ingredients: Purified Water and Organic Alfalfa Grass.
- Easy-to-Use Liquid Spray: Ages 2 and over may apply 3-4 sprays topically on the desired area daily. Allow to dry before getting dressed. Store in a cool, dry place. To ensure freshness, we recommend refrigeration after opening. Do not freeze. Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop use and consult your physician.
- For Most Lifestyles: MaryRuth's Topical Probiotic Liquid Spray is USDA Organic & Vegan, Hypoallergenic; Non-Toxic; No DEAs, MEAs or TEAs; No Artificial Colors, Fragrances or Fillers; No Parabens; No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Each bottle comes with 4 ounces.
Alternative Product Link:if you don’t find Dermatic – Topical Probiotic Skin Care Treatment in the above list.
We found these products are better alternative or related to Dermatic – Topical Probiotic Skin Care Treatment.
Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health. We usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad.
Dermatic is filled with 100 Million CFU’s of the probiotics that are often referred to as “good” or “helpful” probiotic bacteria that eat the “bad” bacteria that cause:
- Other Skin Irritations including Acne.
Last update on 2022-03-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API